The Key Topics and Speakers of Seagriculture 2015 are:
- Opening: Futuristic view 2015 (global) & development in the area (French North Sea Coast)
- Seaweed Harvest and Aquaculture: Overview and Projects of experts
- Market, Quality and Standardization: What about the Quality and standardization for the upcoming Business?
- Seaweeds for Animals: Feed (additive), fish hatchery, influence on health conditions
- Seaweeds for Humans: Seaweed extracts and whole products applied in the human industry, consumption market, health market and cosmetics
- Seaweeds for Plants: Seaweed as elicitor and ex biostimulants
- Green Chemistry: Seaweed as green chemistry, application as bioplastic and more….
- Debate and Roundtable session on Economics: Debate with leading industry experts (CEO´s) on their Vision on the economic potential of seaweed in their specific sector
- Michele Stanley, SAMS – Scottish Ass. for Marine Science, UK
- Julie Maguire, NETALGAE, Indigo Rock Marine Research Station, Ireland
- Willem Brandenburg, Wageningen UR, Netherlands
- Frank Hennequart, OGT, Ireland
- Stefan Kraan, OceanHarvest, Ireland
- Jos Huijgense, Meatless, Netherlands
- Hidetaka Doi, Ajinomoto, Japan
- Stéphane Travert, French National Deputy, France
- Paz Perez, Tradecorp International, Spain
- Håvard Steinshamn, Bioforsk, Norway
- Shoajun Pang, Chinese Academy of Science, China
- Jeremy Brebion, ALGANACT, France
Keep an eye on this website and Twitter for more detailed programme information and register for the conference
Reasons to register:
- Meet the international seaweed elite
- Examine new developments
- Recognize key opportunities for your business
- Maximize your position in the global seaweed market
Meet your future partners in Seaweed!
Use this internationally recognized platform to meet your future business partners.
Are you looking for opportunities to expose your company to a specific seaweed target group? please contact us and we will personally guide you to the right possibilities!