Irish Rail services in County Cork will be suspended this week as engineering work continues.
The changes will remain in effect until October 26 and will affect customers moving from Cork to Mallo.
According to Irish Railways, some trains will be suspended between the two for the duration of the works.
The spokesperson explained: « Basic track work will take place at a number of locations between Malo and Cork during this time to minimize outages overall. »
The following alternative mode of transportation is valid from Saturday 16 to Tuesday 26 October:
- Shuttle buses running between Cork and Mellow in both directions on Cork/Dublin Houston services
- Shuttle buses running between Cork and Malo in both directions on Cork / Tralee services
- Bus replacement service for Cork to Malo services
- Customers are advised that there will be no connection to Tralee from the 16:55 hour service from Cork. Tralee customers will need to travel 15:58 hours from Cork
- Departure times have been revised for bus transfers and the 06:15 hour flight from Cork to Houston has been canceled on weekdays
From Saturday 23 to Tuesday 26 October inclusive:
- Cork to Cobh and Cork to Middleton services will be suspended, with bus replacement service operating
Jim Mead, CEO of Iarnród Éireann said: “We are delighted to complete this important project – unfortunately, it requires some turbulence in its final stages, but customers can be assured that it will provide us with a state-of-the-art system that enhances services and safety, and will also ensure that we have a system that can meet Transformation of future planned Cork passenger services under CMATS.”
Customers are reminded that measures to stem the spread of Covid-19 are still in place, meaning that face coverings are mandatory on board, and all intercity flights must be pre-booked on www.irishrail.ie.
« Spécialiste de la télévision sans vergogne. Pionnier des zombies inconditionnels. Résolveur de problèmes d’une humilité exaspérante. »
L’ancienne quincaillerie et boulangerie de Portlaoise a été creusée par le conseil
ChatGPT a obtenu jusqu’à H1 en réussissant l’examen de certification en informatique
Bannissez les embarquements et les faux vols avec Aer Lingus – The Irish Times